Download Page 1
Download Page 2
(As acknowledged by the Office of the Civil Aviation Area Manager – Area Center V)
Pursuant to the Executive Order No. 22 of the Provincial Government of Albay otherwise known as “COVID-19 Preventive Measures and Reporting Procedures for In-bound Airline Passengers and Connecting Flights in the Province of Albay”, LGU-Camalig hereby adopts the following measures:
1. Passengers must present originally printed copies of COVID-19 travel documents (electronic copy and digital photos shall not be accepted):
- Travel Authority issued by the PNP from the point of origin
- LSI form
- Medical Clearance Certification issued by the City/Municipal Health Office from the point of origin specifying that:
- • The person is neither in contact, suspect or probable, or confirmed COVID-19 case
- • Has completed a 14-day quarantine
- • If was infected by COVID-19, has been tested negative twice through RT-PCR
- • For returning OFWs – negative RT-PCR result and Quarantine Certification issued by DOH-Bureau of Quarantine.
2. It shall be the obligation of the passenger to ensure that a vehicle will fetch him/her from the airport upon disembarkation;
3. Instead of heading straight to their respective homes/barangays/places of stay, the returnees shall proceed to the Camalig Training Center (CTC) holding area, located at Barangay Salugan, Camalig, Albay for disinfection, screening, and assessment by the MHO/Municipal Epidemiological Surveillance Unit (MESU);
4. The Barangay Health Emergency Response Team (BHERT) of each barangay are mobilized to monitor non-compliant returnees;
5. In relation to MHO’s quarantining policy specifically item nos. 3 and 9, the quarantining days and designation of quarantining areas will be based upon the assessment of the MHO and the Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction & Management Office (MDRRMO).
For information, guidance, and STRICT COMPLIANCE.
CARLOS IRWIN G. BALDO, JR.