All PUMs are regularly monitored strictly by the Municipal Health Office (MHO)/ Municipal Epidemiology & Surveillance Unit (MESU) through the Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERTs) activated in each barangay.
As of today, February 1, 2021, 7:30PM:
• Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases: 21
• Current active case/s: 1
• Recoveries: 18
• Deaths: 2
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs): 0
• Total number of remaining PUMs: 139
• PUMs who have completed the 14-day Home Quarantine today: 9
• Total number of PUMs who have completed the 14-day Home Quarantine: 4,655
The public is advised to stay at home unless engaging in indispensable purpose/s, observe social/physical distancing, always wear face masks and shields, and practice other safety measures to prevent possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).