“Reiteration of COVID-19 Mitigation & Containment Protocols”
In response to the re-emerging Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in the municipality particularly in Brgy. Cotmon and Sumlang, all Barangay Health Response Teams (BHERTs) are hereby directed to render the following protocols to mitigate and contain COVID-19:
1. All Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERTs) activated in the 50 barangays are expected to CONTINUOUSLY AND STRICTLY function especially at this time where active cases in the town re-emerge, along with the continuous arrival of returnees on a daily basis.
2. Regularly monitor arrivals of returnees including Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs), Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs), non-APORs, Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs), and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs).
3. Maintain record of returnees and Persons Under Monitoring (PUMs) in your respective area of responsibility.
4. Direct the Barangay Health Workers (BHWs) to conduct daily monitoring and close coordination with the assigned Human Resource for Health (HRH) and/or Midwife in the barangay.
5. All returnees shall report immediately to the Camalig Training Center (CTC) screening/holding area, located at Brgy. Salugan
6. Isuance of certificate of completion and/or medical clearance to outgoing persons shall be issued once:
• PUM completes the mandatory 14-day quarantine
• PUM does not violate quarantining protocols
7. For those returning to the territorial jurisdiction of Camalig, Albay, issuance of Notice of Coordination is still in effect (to be issued by the Mayor’s Office)
8. For those travelling outside Bicol Region, issuance of Travel Authority is still in effect (to be issued by Camalig Municipal Police Station)
9. The BHERT is directed to report cases of non-compliant individuals/residents to the Municipal Health Emergency Response Team (MHERT)
In case of reports and other relative concerns, do not hesitate to contact the numbers below:
For your information, guidance, and STRICT COMPLIANCE.
CARLOS IRWIN G. BALDO, JR.