• Curfew is still in effect (12:00MN – 3:00AM) as per EO 56
• Wearing of face mask and face shields by persons outside their residences is mandatory as per Municipal Ordinance No. 2020-10 and IATF Resolution No. 88, dated December 14, 2020
• Under MGCQ, persons aging 14 years old and below and 66 years old and above, people with high-risk health issues, and pregnant women are not allowed to leave the house except listed as APOR (Authorized Person Outside of Residence) and/or engaging in indispensable travel/purposes
• For persons travelling to Camalig, Albay, secure first a Notice of Coordination/Acceptance at the Mayor’s Office, 3rd flr., Mytalic Bldg., Camalig Municipal Hall, Brgy. 2, Poblacion, Camalig, Albay
• As per EO 56, upon arrival in the municipality, all returnees, Locally Stranded Individual (LSI), Returning Overseas Filipino (ROF), Frontliner, Authorized Person Outside of Residence (APOR), children, elderly, and/or foreigner, travelling via private or public vehicle (land, air, or sea), are mandatorily required to report immediately to the Camalig Training Center (CTC) holding/screening area located at Brgy. Salugan for disinfection, profiling, testing, and assessment
Please be advised.
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO