All PUMs are regularly monitored strictly by the Municipal Health Office (MHO)/ Municipal Epidemiology & Surveillance Unit (MESU) through the Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERTs) activated in each barangay.
As of today, February 28, 2021, 9:00PM:
• Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases: 25
• Current active case/s: 0
• Recoveries: 23
• Deaths: 2
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs): 0
• Total number of remaining PUMs: 99
• PUMs who have completed the 14-day Home Quarantine today: 5
• Total number of PUMs who have completed the 14-day Home Quarantine: 4,915
The public is advised to stay at home unless engaging in indispensable purpose/s, observe social/physical distancing, always wear face masks and shields, and practice other safety measures to prevent possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO