“An Order Implementing Border Entry Restriction in the Province of Albay to all Buses, Vehicles, and all Types of Transportation coming From and Outside of the Bicol Region and for other purposes”
Section 1: BORDER ENTRY RESTRICTION IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBAY
Entry of persons/vehicles to the Province of Albay by land and sea shall be restricted effective 12 o’clock midnight of March 19, 2021 until lifted, except to vehicles carrying and/or transporting basic and essential goods such as food, medicine, water, gasoline and other petroleum products, agricultural products and implements such as fertilizers, feeds and the like; power/telecommunication equipment and supplies; construction materials and aggregates
Section 2: SETTING UP OF BORDER CHECKPOINTS
Border checkpoints, particularly at the Albay-Camarines Sur border (Polangui), Tiwi-Camarines Sur border (Tiwi-Sangay Coastal Road) and Libon-Camarines Sur border, shall be set up to be manned by the uniformed personnel of Albay Philippine National Police (Albay PNP) upon coordination with the Provincial Government of Albay pursuant to Resolution No. 07 s. 2020 issued by the Bicol Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease
Section 3: PRESENTATION OF RT-PCR/ANTIGEN/SALIVA TEST/RAPID TEST AT THE BORDER OF ALBAY
All persons shall present at the borders of the Province of Albay the Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Test Result or Antigen Test Result or Saliva Test Result issued by the local health officer of the place of origin at least three (3) days prior to the scheduled travel to the province for screening purposes
• Only those with negative result shall be allowed entry to the province going to his/her LGU of destination
• Those with positive results shall be directly transported to the isolation unit of the province and/or LGU of destination for purposes of administering proper health/medical procedure such as but not limited to Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR)
• The LGU of destination shall conduct their separate profiling of those person/traveler tested positive and quarantined at their respective designated quarantine facility and shall coordinate and submit daily report to the PHO for monitoring purposes
Section 4: DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS
Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) from national government agencies and their attached agencies must provide their identification card, travel order, and travel itinerary, and must pass symptom-screening at the point of entry and exit pursuant to IATF Resolution No. 98-A dated February 4, 2021
• Employees and wage earners from local/neighboring province need only to present identification card issued by their employer whose business outfit is duly registered with the DTI
• All persons entering the Province of Albay, in transit or as final destination, are required to use the ALBAYGET-PASS for contact tracing purposes.
• Monitors for the ALBAYGET-PASS shall be installed at the boundary checkpoints of the Province of Albay for effective contact tracing of passengers coming from Metro Manila and other provinces outside of Bicol Region.
Section 5: FAILURE TO COMPLY
Failure to comply with the said directive shall be a ground for the filing of appropriate cases pursuant to Republic Act No. 11332 and other pertinent laws applicable
Please be advised.
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO