As we enter into the 2021 Lenten Celebration, the PDRRMC reiterates the strict observance of Diocesan Circular No. 2, series of 2021.
GUIDELINES FOR THE LENTEN PROGRAM IN THE NEW NORMAL.
Throughout the Holy Week Liturgy:
1. There will be no traditional procession
2. There will be no communal celebration of the Via Crucis, therefore limited number of persons at the Mayon Resthouse
3. There will be no singing of Hosanna Alleluia with the participation of children
4. There will be no solemn procession for the blessing of palms
5. The ceremonial Washing of the Feet during the Lord’s Last Super on Holy Thursday will be done by the priest using water liquid soap and small towels to each chosen representative
6. Limit the church’s capacity to fifty percent only (50%)
7. The practice of Visita Iglesia is discouraged
8. Other small religious group activities indoor like Reading of Passion may be observed but with strict compliance to health protocol such as the use of facemask, coughing etiquette and social distancing
9. On Good Friday, there will be no kissing or touching of the Cross during the Adoration and Veneration of the Holy Cross
10. On Easter Vigil, the faithful are discouraged to bring containers or bottles filled with water for the blessing
11. On Easter Sunday, there will be no Salubong and Pagtonton outside the church
Please be advised.
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO