• Curfew is still in effect (12:00MN – 3:00AM) as per EO 11-2021
• Wearing of face mask and face shields by persons outside their residences is mandatory as per Municipal Ordinance No. 2020-10 and IATF-EID Resolution No. 88
• Under MGCQ, persons aging 14 years old and below and 66 years old and above, people with high-risk health issues, and pregnant women are not allowed to leave the house except listed as APOR (Authorized Person Outside of Residence) and/or engaging in indispensable travel/purposes
• Contact sports such as but not limited to basketball and volleyball in which players have a heightened possibility of making any form of purposeful or accidental physical contact are prohibited as per item no. 16 of the omnibus guidelines on the implementation of community quarantine in the Philippines issued by IATF-EID, dated April 3, 2021
• Travel Authority, Notice of Coordination/Acceptance, and Medical Clearance are NO LONGER REQUIRED as per IATF-EID Resolution No. 101
• Traveler shall NO LONGER BE REQUIRED to undergo the 14-day quarantine UNLESS they exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 upon arrival in the territorial jurisdiction of Camalig, Albay as per IATF-EID Resolution No. 101
• As per EO 11-2021, upon arrival in the municipality, all returnees, Locally Stranded Individual (LSI), Returning Overseas Filipino (ROF), Frontliner, Authorized Person Outside of Residence (APOR), children, elderly, and/or foreigner, travelling via private or public vehicle (land, air, or sea), are mandatorily required to report immediately to the Camalig Training Center (CTC) 24/7 holding/screening area located at Brgy. Salugan for disinfection, profiling, testing, and assessment.
Please be advised.
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO