In response to the increasing cases of COVID-19 in the municipality and in anticipation of the various fiesta celebrations between April and May wherein possible transmission may be heightened due to public gathering and convergence, the following prevention and control protocols are hereby implemented specifically in Brgy. Ligban, Mina, Bongabong, Binanderahan, Gapo, Gotob, Libod, Taladong, Palanog, and Manawan:
1. Participants involved in community assemblies and religious gatherings shall be limited to 30% of the venue or seating capacity;
2. Videoke singing and drinking of liquor shall be limited between immediate family members residing in the same barangay;
3. Prior to the conduct of other fiesta-related activities not mentioned under item no. 1, barangay and purok officials shall initially request for the approval of the Municipal Health Emergency Response Team (MHERT);
4. “Pabayle” and parlor games in which participants have a heightened possibility of making any form of purposeful or accidental physical contact are prohibited;
5. Curfew is still in effect (12:00MN – 3:00AM) as per EO 12-2021;
6. Wearing of face mask and face shields by persons outside their residences is mandatory as per Municipal Ordinance No. 2020-10 and IATF-EID Resolution No. 88;
7. Persons aging 14 years old and below and 66 years old and above, people with high-risk health issues, and pregnant women are not allowed to leave the house except listed as APOR (Authorized Person Outside of Residence) and/or engaging in indispensable travel/purposes;
8. The Philippine National Police is directed to continuously monitor the barangays throughout the abovementioned period.
For your information, guidance, and strict compliance.
CARLOS IRWIN G. BALDO, JR.