• New curfew hours are in effect (9:00PM – 4:00AM) as per EO 15-2021
• Wearing of face mask and face shields by persons outside their residences is mandatory as per Municipal Ordinance No. 2020-10 and IATF-EID Resolution No. 88
• Under MGCQ, persons aging 14 years old and below and 66 years old and above, people with high-risk health issues, and pregnant women are not allowed to leave the house except listed as APOR (Authorized Person Outside of Residence) and/or engaging in indispensable travel/purposes
• Public gatherings such as but not limited to community assemblies, religious gatherings, necrological services, visits to memorial parks, and non-essential work gatherings shall be limited to 30% of the venue or seating capacity as per EO 15-2021
• All public and private agencies planning to conduct crowd-gathering activities within Camalig, Albay shall initially coordinate and request for approval from the Mayor’s Office
• Contact sports such as but not limited to basketball and volleyball in which players have a heightened possibility of making any form of purposeful or accidental physical contact are prohibited as per item no. 16 of the omnibus guidelines on the implementation of community quarantine in the Philippines issued by IATF-EID, dated April 3, 2021
• As per EO 15-2021, upon arrival in the municipality, all returnees, Locally Stranded Individual (LSI), Returning Overseas Filipino (ROF), Frontliner, Authorized Person Outside of Residence (APOR), children, elderly, and/or foreigner, travelling via private or public vehicle (land, air, or sea), are mandatorily required to report immediately to the Camalig Training Center (CTC) 24/7 holding/screening area located at Brgy. Salugan for disinfection, profiling, testing, and assessment
Please be advised.