In reference to Tropical Cyclone Bulletin No. 11 for Tropical Storm “Dante” issued on June 1, 2021, 11:00AM, the Camalig MDRRM-CCAMC orders the following:
1. Reiteration of MDRRMC Advisory No.01-2021 dated Maay 31, 2021 requiring BDRRMCs to activate their operation center and continuously monitor the tropical cyclone updates from the DOST-PAGASA and execute appropriate early warning and precautionary measures;
2. Families in flood, landslide and lahar prone barangays, as well as those exposed to strong winds should prepare their emergency kits with PPEs and other basic needs for eventual localized pre-emptive evacuation to higher and safer areas that will be managed by their respective barangays;
3. Families in evacuation centers shall strictly observe the protocols for Covid-19 prevention and containment such as:
3.1 Wearing of face masks all the time
3.2 Physical distancing
3.3 Hand/personal hygiene
4. Respective BDRRMCs are advised to cause immediate communication and warning to their residents. Proper coordination to MDRRMO is also enjoined.
5. The MDRRMC Operation Center is activated starting today.
For information, guidance and strict compliance.
CARLOS IRWIN G. BALDO, JR.
Municipal Mayor/ MDRRM-CCAMC Chairman
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO