As of July 26, 2021, 8:00PM:
• Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases: 196
• Current active case/s: 14
• Recoveries: 168
• Deaths: 14
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs – Suspect): 0
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs – Probable): 0
• Total number of symptomatic (arrived with symptoms) returnees: 0
• Total number of asymptomatic (arrived without symptoms) returnees: 9
The public is advised to stay at home unless engaging in indispensable purpose/s, observe social/physical distancing and proper hand hygiene, always wear face masks and shields, and practice other safety measures to prevent possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
MASK, IWAS, HUGAS, COOPERATE!