As of September 29, 2021, 9:00PM:
• Total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases: 339
• Current active case/s: 85
• Recoveries: 233
• Deaths: 21
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs – Suspect): 0
• Person/s Under Investigation (PUIs – Probable): 0
• Total number of symptomatic (arrived with symptoms) returnees: 0
• Total number of asymptomatic (arrived without symptoms) returnees: 10
The public is advised to stay at home unless engaging in indispensable purpose/s, observe social/physical distancing and proper hand hygiene, always wear face masks and shields, and practice other safety measures to prevent possible transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
MASK, IWAS, HUGAS, COOPERATE!
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO