Sa ubos po na muya magpakasal, maga-conducir po ang LGU-Camalig ning mass wedding sa Disyembre 10, 2022, Sabado, 4:00PM, sa Quituinan Ranch, Brgy. Tinago, Camalig, Albay.
Requirements for Article 34 (look for Ms. She Moral at the Camalig Mayor’s Office):
1. Barangay certification of living together for more than 5 years (applicants must be 23 years old and above)
2. Birth certificate of bride and groom
3. Certificate of no marriage (CENOMAR) from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
4. Cedula/ valid IDs of groom and bride
5. Affidavit of Cohabitation (living together for more than 5 years)
Requirements for Application for Marriage License (look for Ms. Gina Vibar and/or Ms. Astrid Maquiniana at the Camalig Civil Registrar’s Office):
1, Birth certificate of bride and groom
2. CENOMAR from PSA
3. Cedula/ valid IDs of bride and groom
4. Signature of father and mother if age is between 18-24 years old and cedula/valid IDs
5. Seminar for pre-marriage counseling (PMC)
All fees for transactions at the Civil Registrar’s Office will be FREE ONLY for couples who plan to be solemnized on said event.
Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO