During its first flag raising ceremony this 2023, LGU-Camalig through Camalig Local Chief Executive, Hon. Carlos “Caloy” G. Baldo, Jr. acknowledged employees for their exceptional performance which led the municipality to receive multiple significant awards.
With the combined efforts of the employees as its workforce and the leadership obtained by the executives, LGU-Camalig has reflected an innovative local governance despite various challenges comprised of disasters, societal issues, and the pandemic.
LGU-Camalig has acquired notable awards last year, highlighting its commitment to provide effective and inclusive public service for all.
1. Passer in Good Financial Housekeeping.
2. Top 8 out of 114 LGUs in the Child Friendly Local Governance Audit.
3. Brgy. Miti, 2nd place out of 3,471 barangays in the Bicol Region in the Search for Outstanding Practices of Barangay MRF Operations.
4. Regional Champion in the Outstanding Practices in the Closure and Rehabilitation of Dumpsites.
5. Listed among top performing LGUs in the Anti Drug Abuse Council Audit.
6. Best performing barangays in Disaster Risk Reduction.
7. Provincial Outstanding LGU for Nutrition Program Implementation.
8. Top 3 out of 114 LGUs in the Seal of Child-Friendly Local Governance.
10. Awardee in the Regional Anti Drug Abuse Council Audit.
12. Top 1 Best Performing MLGOO and best performing municipality.
13. Regional Green Banner Awardee.
14. Provincial Outstanding District & City Nutrition Program Coordinator (DCNPC).
15. Finalist in the Search for Regional Outstanding District & City Nutrition Action Officer in the Bicol Region.
15. Top 3 Performer in the Outstanding Local Civil Registry Office in Albay.
LGU-Camalig’s aggressive thrust in acquiring awards and recognitions is likewise consistent with Mayor Caloy’s 12-point Executive Agenda, which aims to boost the municipality to an achievable top tier status across all facets of public service.
Article by: Mr. Tim L. Florece, PIO